Refurbishment is the generally the term used when your building is damaged, outdated or non-compliant with codes or the client has outgrown its existing space.
The Refurbishment process usually involves the changing of the structure – such as by altering floor plans or existing layout and as well upgrading the building to the relevant codes so as to meet new building regulations brought about from the proposed building refurbishment and in particular for access under the act for disabled access and as such the building’s process can or may include for:
• Removing walls to suit revised floor plan
• Extending onto or above existing building
• New access ramps to entry area and floors
• Lift or escalators.
• Raising ceilings
• New plaster or masonry walls.
• New floor or floor treatments
• Bathroom upgrades
• Electrical and Data upgrades
• Air Conditioning modifications
• Replacement of windows and doors
• Roof Repairs
• Floor finishes – carpet, timber or tiles.
• Complete toilet upgrades – foyer and compliance upgrades
• Hospitality Specialists to assist you with your Kitchen’s and bars and Cafes upgrades – total turnkey service.
Network can assist with the planning and statutory authority approvals for this work.
For your next Project -contact the Network Refurbishment team to arrange a visit from one of our experts.